segunda-feira, 28 de fevereiro de 2011

Interesting question - Pergunta interessante

A very interesting and pertinent question that made me by e-mail was:

"Why are you writing the blog in English and Portuguese??

So there's your answer:
In lucioflavio.blog.com post I talked about the importance of a second or third language when it has pretensions to meet other people, cultures and people, so I'm not doing anything beyond that, I'm practicing English. It is clear that the texts are translated by Google (http://translate.google.com.br), but even so, the army language, because as I type, I pay close attention to the translations of words and sentences.
Also, I read and reread all the texts in both languages, because I do not know much, but I have a small notion of agreement in English and if you have any error correction do it myself. ok?
Hugs and see you soon.



Uma pergunta bem interessante e pertinente que me fizeram por e-mail foi: 

"Pq vc está escrevendo no blog em inglês e português???

Então, lá vai a resposta:
No post do lucioflavio.blog.com, falei sobre a importância de uma segunda ou terceira língua quando se tem pretenções de conhecer outros povos, culturas e pessoas, então, não estou fazendo nada além disso, estou praticando a língua inglesa. É claro que os textos são traduzidos pelo Google (http://translate.google.com.br), mas mesmo assim, exercito a língua ,pois enquanto digito, presto bastante atenção nas traduções das palavras e das sentenças.
Além disso, leio e releio todos os textos, nas duas línguas, pois não sei muito, mas tenho uma pequena noção de concordância no inglês e caso apresente algum erro faço eu mesmo a correção. ok?
Abraços e até a próxima.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário